42" Information Display Panel
PN-425 Professional LCD Monitor with 16:9 WXGA Resolution
The Sharp PN-425 Professional LCD Monitor with 42" (106.7 cm diagonal) screen size and 16 : 9 WXGA (1366 x 768) HD resolution offers superb performance, image quality and reliability for use in a wide array of commercial signage and display applications.
- 42" Class (106.7 cm diagonal) "ASV" Advanced Super View Normally Black TFT LCD.
- Compatible for extended use (i.e. 24/7 operation) in both Landscape and Portrait modes - with minimal concern for image retention.
- High Definition 1366 x 768 (WXGA) Resolution with 800 : 1 Contrast Ratio and 6ms Response Time.
- Rugged Design - incorporating commercial components, heavy-duty carrying handles and clean professional appearance.
- Full Complement of Inputs - including DVI-D, Analog RGB, Component Video, S-Video, Composite Video, Stereo Audio and RS-232.
- Built-in 7W/channel Audio Amplifier - for use with external 3rd party speaker system.
- Diagnostic RS-232 Central Control allows the PN-425 series LCD monitor to be controlled, monitored and have diagnostics performed from a central location.
- Dual Fine-Engine ("DFE") provides superior display of both digital and analogue sources.
- Built-in Enlargement Function to create up to 4 x 4 video walls from a PC, as well as "Picture-in-Picture" and "Picture-by-Picture" capabilities. Also offers lockable key panel, power-on delay function and extensive colour adjustments.
- Ultra-High Aperture LCD achieves high brightness of 440 cd/m2 and wide viewing angles (178° x 178°)
||42 inch Wide ( 106.7 cm diagonal )|
||1,366 x 768 Dot|
||16.77 million colours (8 bit)|
||Horizontal 0.681 mm x Vertical 0.681mm|
||800 : 1|
||Horizontal 178º / Vertical 178º (CR = 10)|
||Display Screen Size
||930.3 x 523 mm (width x heigth)|
|PC Input Signals
||Analog RGB (0.7Vp-p) [75 O] , Digital (DVI Standard 1.0 Compliant)|
||Horizontal / Vertical separate, Sync-On-Green, Composite Sync|
|Plug & Play
||VESA DPMS Compliant, DVI DMPM Compliant|
||NTSC (3.58 Mhz), NTSC (4.43Mhz), PAL, PAL-60, SECAM|
||Analog Mini D-sub 15 pins x 1, Analog BNC x 1*1 . DVI-D 24 pins x 1|
||? 3.5 mm Mini Stereo Plug x 1|
||RS-232C D-sub 9 Pin x 1|
||BNC x 1, RCA x 1*2|
||BNC x 1|
||RCA socket (L/R x 1)|
||Mini D-sub 15 pin x 1|
||RCA socket (L/R x 1)|
||Speaker output 7W + 7W (6O)|
||Digital scaling (VGA/SVGA/XGA adjusted and enlarged to 1366 x 768)|
||Clock, Phase, Screen Position, Black Level, Contrast, Brightness|
||Colour Temperature, Gamma Adjustment, Volume|
||Mute, OSD Position|
||Display Mode, Monitor Setting|
||Model Name, Serial Number|
||1 - 23 Hour Setting|
||Operation Lock, adjusted values non-changeable|
||Max 4 x 4 Screen (M x N Screen Available - PC Signal Only)|
||Settings between 1 - 60 Seconds|
||Alert prevents temperature increase by adjusting fan speed and backlight brightness|
||6-point mounting (200 x 200 mm), 4 point mounting (200 x200 mm) (M6 screw)|
||Portrait and Landscape mounting (Horizontal and Vertical) orientation supported|
||Yes (Operates only when temperature exceeds preset value)|
||0ºC - 40ºC|
||20 - 80% (No Condensation)|
|Dimensions (Display Part Only)
||Approx : 1023 x 614 x 133 mm ( W x H x D) (excluding protruding parts)|
||Approx. 22 Kg|
|Packaging Dimensions & Weight
||Approx: 1142 x 740 x 237 mm (W x H x D) / Approx. 27 Kg|
||AC Power Cable, Remote Control and Battery (AAA x 2) , CD-ROM, Operation Manual|
|*1 Plug and Play not supported
||*2 These inputs can not be used simultaneously|
Business Products Warranty Statement
This Sharp product is warranted against faults in material and manufacture for the
period as stated in the table below.
In the event of any defect arising in the equipment during the warranty period, such
repairs should only be carried out by the Dealer from which the unit was originally
purchased or a Service Centre approved by Sharp to service this type of
equipment These repairs would be carried out at no charge to the owner, subject to the conditions
This warranty does not extend to defects or injuries caused by or resulting from causes
not attributable to faulty parts or the manufacture of the product, including but not
limited to, defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, lack
of maintenance, accidental damage, improper voltage, liquid spillage, vermin infestation,
software, or any alterations made to the product which are not authorised by Sharp.
Please retain your sales documentation, as this should be produced to validate a
warranty claim. This warranty is in addition to and in no way limits, varies or excludes
any implied rights and remedies under any relevant legislation in the country of sale.
This warranty does not cover transportation to and from the Sharp Approved Service
Centre. Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same
type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
The repair of your goods may result in the loss of user generated data, please ensure
that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
Australian customers: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded
under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund
for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable
loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced
if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount
to a major failure. The criteria of a major failure is defined in the Australian
Consumer Law. Should you require any assistance with a major failure please contact Sharp Customer Care.
||24 months (excluding lamps and air filters)
|Copier / Printer
|| 6 months
|Information Display Panel
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This warranty
applies to products sold in Australia & New Zealand